He had an interview with SBS TV program "TV News At Night" on the 30th of May.
When he was asked if he was actually as bad as he was in the drama when it came to romance, he said, "I think we are alike. Yeong-gul is much worse than I am but still we are similar".
The final episode showed Yeong-gul dying and the killer was a mystery.
Yoo Ah-in said, "That's for the viewers to find out. I don't know either. The ending was taken in USA and I knew what was going to happen in the first place".
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoo Ah-in mentions "Fashion King" ending"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Myeong-min comes back with "The King of Dramas"
Actor Kim Myeong-min is coming back for the first time with a drama. According to various enterta,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week