She admitted it and also said, "Ji Hyeon-woo if you're listening, quit smoking like you promised me. Smoking is bad for you".
A listener said, "Are you listening? Thousands of people are listening and watching you". Yoo In-na then said, "I think someone will come and tell me if you don't keep your promise" and aroused laughter.
Meanwhile, those who heard this day's program supported the couple and told them they look good together.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoo In-na "Ji Hyeon-woo! Stop smoking!""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Min-ho is an action hero once again through "Faith"
Lee Min-ho is getting ready to become an action hero once again. "Faith" draws the romance betwee,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.