Movie "The Tenor Lirico Spinto" will crank in on the 3rd of May.
T Entertainment revealed that "The Tenor Lirico Spinto" had completed making up a cast of Yoo Ji-tae, Yusuke Iseya, Cha Ye-ryeon and more and will crank in on the third of May.
"The Tenor Lirico Spinto" is based on a true story of the tenor Bae Jae-cheol. It was known as " Miracle " at first but now the title has changed to "The Tenor Lirico Spinto".
Yoo Ji-tae is working with Kim Sang-man the director for the second time. He takes on the role of genius tenor Bae Jae-cheol. He is a character who is diagnosed with thyroid cancer at his glorious days.
Director Kim Sang-man says, "This character needs more than acting in this movie. He needs to speak Japanese and English and even pull off the challenge of an opera singer".
About Yoo Ji-tae he says, "His vocal talents, will and efforts should create the perfect Bae Jae-cheol. I couldn't think of anyone else but him".
Yoo Ji-tae is practicing the opera for more than 4 hours a day to express Bae Jae-cheol. He is also learning English and Japanese from native speakers.
He said, "I am working hard to look like a real opera singer to the audience".
"The Tenor Lirico Spinto" will crank in on the 3rd, and the filming will take place in Japan and Serbia.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"The Emperor's Concubine" Jo Yeo-jeong's still cut
Jo Yeo-jeong takes on the role of Hwa-yeon who had to become a concubine for love and her destiny.,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.