Eugene handmade chocolates for her husband Ki Tae-yeong on the first Valentine's Day after their marriage. She prepared a surprise event for her husband and went to Itaewon for a date. Touched by her gift, Ki Tae-yeong prepared another surprise present for her in return.
They both went to the first place they ever had a date in and enjoyed a street date together not caring about the stranger's eyes. They said they were happy just being in each others company like any other couples.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Micky Yoochun gets slapped in the face by stalker fan
JYJ member Micky Yoochun was slapped in the face by a stalker fan according to a video. In a vide,...More
[Spoiler] "Take Care of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee and Koo Hye-seon overcome risk with love
Yoon-seong and Da-jin started loving again. On the final episode of the SBS drama "Take Care of U,...More
[Spoiler] "The Sun and The Moon" special Yeo Jin-goo's sorrow scene
Yeo Jin-goo's crying scene drew attention once again. The second special episode of MBC drama "Th,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017