The two claim, "We are happy to be able to celebrate the 10th AISFF".
Yoo Joon-sang is currently active in various musicals and dramas as well as other movies.
KBS 2TV "Nice Guy" co-star Kim Tae-hoon is also a part of the host in the AISFF. He was awarded the Face Award in the 7th AISFF, was a judge along with Ha Ji-won in the 8th and hosted the closing ceremony in the 9th. This is fourth involvement with the AISFF.
The 10th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from the 1st of November to the 6th. 82 movies from over 32 countries will be ready to greet the audience in the 6 days of the event.
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoo Joon-sang and Kim Tae-hoon chosen to host the AISFF"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jeong Yoo-mi creates cute pose with a strand of 'wheat hair'
Jeong Yoo-mi revealed a cute strand of 'wheat hair'. Currently busy making the drama "City Conque,...More
Han Ji-hye presents the crew with 100 mil worth of cosmetics
MBC weekend drama "May Queen" actress Han Ji-hye presented love to the drama staff. She showed he,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama