Yoo Joon-sang cried reading a letter from his mother.
On the SBS TV program "Healing Camp", he spoke about his mother who was very sick after a strike of cerebral hemorrhage.
Not being able to write, she wrote a letter through his wife, Hong Eun-hee and passed it to him as a present.
Seeing her left-handed writing of his name on the envelope, he couldn't talk for a while. Then when MC Han Hye-jin read out loud her letter, he couldn't put up his head but started crying.
He said, "After my father passed away, I had to deal with the difficult conditions we were in. I was just about to do my duty to her as a son but she had a stroke. It hurts to think that she can't write anymore although she loves to".
On this days program, Yoo Joon-sang showed off himself like never before and appealed with skills.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoo Joon-sang cried at the thought of sick mother"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episodes 17 and 18 captures for the Korean drama "The Princess' Man"
Added episodes 17 and 18 captures for the Korean drama "The Princess' Man",...More
[Spoiler] Added episodes 13 and 14 captures for the Korean drama "Protect the Boss"
Added episodes 13 and 14 captures for the Korean drama "Protect the Boss",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week