Yoo Seung-ho led the survey that was conducted in Korea with the 3D version of the "Titanic" coming soon.
The survey was done with the question, "Which actor is most likely to play Leonardo DiCaprio in "Titanic"?" Yoo Seung-ho took 41% and became the most likely. Yoo Seung-ho has taken off the 'kid actor' veil in dramas "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" and "The Proposal" and has become a grown up actor.
Meanwhile, "Titanic" tells the story of an investigation team looking for a lost jewel that discovers Rose's (Kate Winslet) portrait in the ship they put a camera into and Rose finds them to tell them a story. The romance between Rose and Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) touched the hearts of many around the world with their undying love for each other.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoo Seung-ho beats Kim Soo-hyeon-I and becomes the DiCaprio of Korea"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jeon Ji-hyeon's wedding changed to the 13th of April
Jeon Ji-hyeon's wedding schedule has been pulled forward earlier. Her agency J&Co Entertainme,...More
"1 Night 2 Days" Cha Tae-hyeon the 'unfortunate one' hits 11 combo
Actor Cha Tae-hyeon is the 'unfortunate one'. On the episode of KBS TV program "Happy Sunday &nda,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week