"Tasty Life" is about the love and conflict between a man who cooks in a Korean restaurant and his four daughters. Yoo Yeon-seok will take on the role of handsome doctor Choi Jae-hyeok who loves the first daughter Jang Seung-joo (Yoon Jeong-hee).
Jae-hyeok is the son of the director of the hospital and is a hard working, well mannered guy but also a freewheeler who enjoys going to clubs on his free days. He has only loved Seung-joo ever since high school.
Yoo Yeon-seok said, "I met with senior Park Geun-hyeong, who will be playing my father for the first time. I am nervous to work with older people but I think I can learn a lot. I have worked with Yoo Da-in and Ryoo Hyeon-keyogn before but I am glad we are working together again".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoo Yeon-seok in SBS weekend drama "Tasty Life""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Danny Ahn in "Goodbye Dear Wife" as Ryoo Si-won's best friend
Former GOD member Danny Ahn is starring in the drama as Ryoo Si-won's best friend. He will take o,...More
Jeon Ji-hyeon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I shoulder to shoulder.
Jeon Ji-hyeon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I ar shoulder to shoulder. The foreign poster for the movie "The ,...More
Kim Soo-ro attempts at historical for the first time
Actor Kim Soo-ro is challenging himself with the first historical of his life, "I Am a King". Acc,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.