"Lie to Me" is a romantic comedy about an unmarried female who desires the advantageous positions unmarried people have and ends up lying about her marriage. This will be Yoon Eun-hye's first return to home screens in 2 years after "My Fair Lady" last year.
As her opposing partner, Kang Ji-wan is being put on the radar. Having had some conflicts with the Korean Entertainment Management Association (KEMA), there is possibility that he will return with this drama.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoon Eun-hye to return to home screens with "Lie To Me""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoon Sang-hyeon to model for coffee shop "Honest image"
Yoon Sang-hyeon has been chosen to be a model for a coffee specialty brand. A spokesperson for "J,...More
Jo Yeo-jung "I Need Romance" main role, returns in 1 year
Actress Jo Yeo-jung has confirmed on her return piece. She has decided on "I Need Romance" on cab,...More
[Spoiler] "Royal Family" despite slight decrease, still first place
MBC drama "Royal Family" has decreased slightly in ratings. According to AGB Nielsen Media Resear,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.