She will be taking on the role of the first daughter and neurosurgeon Jang Seung-joo whose father is a former detective and current restaurant owner.
Yoon Jeong-hee was abroad in America studying after her drama "Smile, Mom" last year. According to her agency Crea Works, she came back to Korea to see her family and while looking through her next work, she decided on "Tasty Life".
Having shown the elegant side of her until now, she is going to portray a woman who stands boldly for her love.
According to a spokesperson, the love line in the drama will be the main episode in the drama.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoon Jeong-hee to come back with SBS "Tasty Life""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Park Shin-hye and Oh Jeong-se in Ryoo Deok-hwan's debut movie
Actor Ryoo Deok-hwan's debut movie "Waiting For Jang Joon-hwan" has cast actor Oh Jeong-se and act,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.