Actress Yoon Seok-hwa comes back with the movie "Spring Snow".
Fun Cinema revealed on October 23rd, "We have cast actress Yoon Seok-hwa as the mother Soon-ok in the movie "Spring Snow"". This is her first movie in 24 years after 1987 "The Love Song of Lethe".
According to the production she has been focusing on theater directing in England. She wasn't at all planning on being in a movie. However, director Kim Tae-gyoon-I managed to inspire her with his autobiographical scenario with true sincerity.
She is about the play the role of the leading Korean ' mother ' full of happiness and sadness.
"Spring Snow" is a family movie about having to say goodbye to the ones you love. There is currently a search for the role of her son, and it will start shooting this November, to be released next year.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yoon Seok-hwa comes back after 24 years"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Director Han Ji-seung makes "Shall We Dance" drama
The production team of the 2006 drama "Alone In Love" is getting together again. "Alone In Love"',...More
Early Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2011.10.21 ~ 2011.10.23
The number one movie this week is "Punch" (완득이),...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.