Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Tri-National Youth Film Festival to Open in Seoul
A film festival for young directors from Korea, China, and Japan will be held in Seoul. At the First Korea International Youth Film Festival (KIYFF), which is to be held at Ignatius Hall of Sogang University, Seoul from Tuesday to Saturday and sponsored by the Research Center for Korean Youth Cul,...More
Lee Dong-geon at the Japan Location Shoot of "Yuriwha"
by Jung-Bo Suh
It's 6:00 a.m. on November 13 in the lobby of the Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel. Over 100 Japanese women in their thirties and forties fill the lobby despite the early morning hour. They are waiting for "Dongon-sang", better known as the Korean actor Lee Dong-gun.
Korean Movie-makers Joining Hands with Foreign Capital and Staff
The popularity of Korean pop culture is reaching over the border and continents, expanding markets for local cultural products. Amid the latest trend, domestic movie-makers are breaking away from merely exporting finished products.
From neighboring Japan and China, to more distant South America,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week