It might be something your pocketbook has known for a while but latest data shows it is more expensive to live in Seoul now than a year ago.
According to a report released by U.K.-based Economist Intelligence Unit on Wednesday the Korean capital moved up in the ranks this year - by 9 spots - coming in 27th on the list of 130 cities surveyed.
The dubious honor of being the most expensive city in the world went to Zurich, Switzerland followed by Tokyo in second and another Swiss city, Geneva, in third with the soaring Swiss franc getting much of the blame.
On the other end of the spectrum, Muscat, Oman and Dhaka, Bangladesh ranked as the most inexpensive places to live among the cities included in the survey.
The study, which is published twice a year, tracks the prices of goods and services such as food, transportation, utilities and domestic help to calculate scores for each city, using New York as its base with a score of 100.
FEB 16, 2012
Reporter : firstname.lastname@example.org
Source : www.arirang.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episode 14 captures for the Korean drama 'The Sun and the Moon'
Added episode 14 captures for the Korean drama "The Sun and the Moon",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 14 captures for the Korean drama 'Take Care of Us, Captain'
Added episode 14 captures for the Korean drama "Take Care of Us, Captain",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.