According to AGB Media Nilson Research, SBS's Wed-Thurs drama 'Daemul – Big Thing' recorded only 25.5% viewer rating on 25.5%; this is 2.8% less than last episode's 28.3%.
On the episode which went air on the 27th, Seo Hye-rim (Ko Hyun-jung) attended a discussion as the representative of the ruling party; she met people with tears, then she was able to drew clapping and cheering from the audience. But the setting was too unreal for the viewer; that might be the reason for the decreasing in viewer rating.
On the other hand, 'The Fugitive Plan B' showed gradual increase by recording 12.8%. This is 2-3% higher than the last episode. "Home Sweet Home", the follow-up of 'Naughty Kiss', recorded 6.4%, which is about the same rating as 'Naughty Kiss'. There is a good chance that the missing viewers of 'Daemul - Big Thing' moved to 'The Fugitive Plan B'.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"'Daemul' is expriencing the aftereffect of PD/Writer change...3% lower viewer rating"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.