Source : www.chosun.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Fewer Viewers Found to Have Watched Domestic Films in 2005
The total number of moviegoers in the Seoul area decreased from January to October 2005 year-on-year.
The Korean Film Council (KOFIC) released on Nov. 16 data on "the number of moviegoers and box-office ticket sales during the January-October period in 2005" based on the Seoul region. According t,...More
Ahn Jae-wook advances to China
Actor Ahn Jae-wook has recently made a comeback as a singer after two years and eight months with his fifth album entitled "Sounds Like You". Ahn participated in the recording of the KBS TV2 music show "Music Bank" on Nov. 18, and made an appearance on MBC's "Music Center" on Nov. 19, where he perfo,...More
Korean Wave seminar held at University of Hawaii
The culture of excellence inherent in Korea yet latent for over 2,000 years is coming out of its long seclusion at the turn of the 21st century, on the strength of the country's political and economic stability, triggering Hallyu in its progress across Asia, Latin America and Europe.
That was the,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.