Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
'Samaria,' a tale of prostitution and forgiveness
Among some moviegoers, scriptwriter and director Kim Ki-duk is respected as among the most original filmmakers of today, gifted with a fervid imagination of brutality and despair and the narrative talent to control them. To others, he's a disturbing and blunt fellow who dwells upon violence and voye,...More
Korean Films: Rated to Sell
Korean movies are enjoying a renaissance with some hit flicks recently, but the ratings given some of the latest films are the subject of criticism for being too low and allowing youths to see far too sexually suggestive and violent content. "Movies have lately been showing a downward trend in ratin,...More
Korean director to film 'Expats'
Asian film directors such as Ang Lee of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and action film guru, John Woo, the first Asian to direct a major motion picture, "Broken Arrow", (1996) have earned respect in Hollywood. This undercurrent of fascination for Asian culture is also shown in the success of Tom C,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.