People wait to apply for "Superstar K4" in Busan. /Courtesy of Mnet
More than 1 million people had applied for Mnet's reality TV show "Superstar K4" on Monday. That translates into an average of 17,000 people per day or 709 per hour since applications opened on March 8.
So far, 49 percent of the applicants are men, 45.3 percent are women, and 5.7 percent or some 60,000 people are in teams. Most applicants came from Seoul with 35.8 percent. Application closes on July 4.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Novelist Shin brings Korea to forefront of world literature: critic
HONG KONG (Yonhap) -- Novelist Shin Kyung-sook has opened doors for Korean literature to the world,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.