The 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) will open on Thursday in South Korea's southern port city of Busan.
The opening ceremony for the event will be held at seven p.m. Thursday and will be hosted by South Korean actor Ahn Sung-ki and Chinese actress Tang Wei.
Three-hundred-four films from 75 countries will premiere at seven major movie theaters in Busan over ten days. This year the festival will open with the Hong Kong film, "Cold War".
A diverse range of industry fairs, including the Asian Film Market, and events where fans can meet their favorite film stars will also be held.
Reported by KBS WORLD Radio Contact the KBS News: email@example.com
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
'Gangnam Style' raises stock value of Psy's mgmt. agency CEO
The worldwide popularity of rapper Psy's hit "Gangnam Style" has boosted the stock holdings of Yan,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.