Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
KOFIC's Quartely "Korea Cinema Today" just Published
The Pucheon International Fantastic Film Festival(PiFan) edition of KOFIC's quarterly Korean Cinema Today magazine, has just been published. With the title 'Expand the Market Expand the Views' this edition focuses on international co productions and international Korean film business.
Long Awaited Tsunami Movie "Haeundae" about to Hit Korea
For what maybe the longest possible wait for an internationally released movie to hit its own shores,...More
High Profile Korean Films at the New Zealand International Film Festival
The NZ International Film Festival has always shown a large amount of Korean films. The 5 acclaimed Korean features this year however have already racked up awards and played at festivals around the globe.
First up and most recently is BONG Joong-ho's "Mother - 2009" which opened in Cannes to r,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.