Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Why would Hollywood be interested in Korean stars?
- Strategic casting to target Asian market based on the popularity of the Korean Wave. - Jang Dong,...More
'Ibsak - A Hen on the Front Yard' to receive KRW 700M from GDCA
An animation for the theater produced by Odoltogk and MK Pictures, "Leafie, A Hen Into The Wild" (Director: Oh Seong-Yoon) will receive support worth KRW 700M from Gyeonggi Digital Content Agency (GDCA) after GDCA selected the animation as a 'legend-creating project'.
Based on Hwang, Sun-Mi's or,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.