Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Cyborg and The Restless Pre-Sales at AFM
Sales and Distribution arm of Korea's CJ Entertainment concluded a number of deals on pre-sales of director PARK Chan-wook's "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK" and JO Dong-oh's The Restless at the American Film Market which wrapped up earlier this month.
PARK's Cyborg is being billed as romantic-comed,...More
King and the Clown Wins Big in Cape Town
The Cape Town World Cinema Festival in South Africa awarded its top prize of Best Feature Film to The King and the Clown by director LEE Joon-ik. The festival, which is the largest of its kind in Africa, closed November 20th, announcing the winners at its lavish award ceremony. The King and the Clow,...More
KOFIC awards marketing support for arthouse/digital films
The Korean Film Council has announced the recipients of the second phase of its 2006 Marketing Support for Arthouse and Digital Films fund. The fund provides financial support to arthouse works or digital features to promote diversity on the nation's screens and to help such films compete in a marke,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.