Added poster for the upcoming Korean movie "Still Strange" (2011)
Directed by Lee Hong-jae
With Jang Si-won, Kim Soo-woong, Lee So-hee-I,...
Hwa-jeong and Soon-hyunk is an old aged couple with a son and three daughters. On the first New Year's Day after the death of the only son, Young-min, the family got together although Hwa-jeong had told her daughters not to come. Three daughters had decided to gather at their parents' house with their own families first before visiting their in-law's families. Hwa-jeong wanted to spend the New Year's Day same as any other New Year's Day she spent in the past. But the worst and hidden feelings of each family member came up to the surface after Young-min's death and it finally came into conflict against her wishes.
Release date in Korea : 2012/05/31
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Added new still for the upcoming Korean movie "The Suck Up Project: Mr. XXX-Kisser"
Added new still for the upcoming Korean movie "The Suck Up Project: Mr. XXX-Kisser",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.