Actor Ahn Jae-wook will be making his long-awaited comeback as his other role, a singer.
Ahn will be releasing his new mini-album, ending a three-year-long hiatus in singing. What will be his third mini-album, "At This Moment", will be released in Korea and Japan simultaneously on March 28th. The song "Best Friend" will be released a week earlier, on March 21st, as a pre-release treat.
"At This Moment" will contain four tracks in total: Best Friend, Me Who's Still Dreaming, That Guy, Though I Hate You, Though I Hate You". Song composer Yoo Hae-joon (who wrote "Thousand Year's Love") and Jeon Hae-seong (who wrote "That Man" from the "Secret Garden" drama soundtrack) participated on the album. Notable talented musicians like TRAX's Kim Jung-mo also featured on the songs.
Ahn took part in the producing of this album. The buzz is that the songs are inspired from Ahn's personal experiences, with the theme of friendship and love, and they ring deep with honest lyrics.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
TVXQ First Foreign Band to Top Oricon Weekly Chart 10 Times
With its new single, "Still", Boy band TVXQ have become the first foreign group to top Japan's Ori,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.