Source : www.broasia.com?a_aid...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Movies Out This Week
And before we go, let's check what's new at the movies.
Two Korean films out this week, one about a Korean adoptee in search of his father, and the other a comedy about a middle-aged man's dream.
Plus a comedy from Hollywood.
Here's Lee Jeewon.
We begin with one of the most talked about films of,...More
How Korean Wave-based Dramas in Japan Are Faring Now
As with the marked decrease of Korean dramas in Japanese TV programs, the stagnation of the so-called Korean Wave in the broadcasting industry has become visible.
According to the forecast report based on the Korean dramas recently shown in Japan, conducted by Korea Broadcasting Institute (KBI, C,...More
Yedang, Reborn Into A Comprehensive Content Company
Active both in its advance into the film business and the expansion of its media business this year, Yedang Entertainment (CEO: Yang, Hee-Jong) is seeking to widen its scope to include the performing events and drama industry.
Yedang announced that Lobbyist, an SBS' special drama scheduled to be,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.