KBS 2TV drama "Believe in Love" made the highest viewing rate amongst the other weekend dramas in the 3 TV networks.
According to the AGB Nielson Media Research on the 21st, "Believe in Love", aired on the 20th at 8PM, recorded a viewing rate of 25.6% and stood first place in weekend dramas.
MBC drama "Twinkle Twinkle" at the same time made 15.1%.
SBS drama "Smile, Mom" at 9 PM recorded 15.4%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Believe In Love" 25.6%... "Flame of Desire" 20.8%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Director Jang Jin, "I have been rejected by Jun Ji-hyun for 13 years"
Director Jang Jin from the movies, "Good Morning President" and "Someone Special" confessed being ,...More
Nam Gyu-ri passes out during shoot, 'sleeping in the waiting room'
Actress Nam Gryoo-ri confessed how tired she was from the tight drama schedules. Through her mini,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.