Is that really Han Hyo-joo?
She looks so different that we can barely recognize her.
Han always had the bright and active image that when she was in this photoshoot in Japan with bold poses and provoking glares, she looks so different!
She is not the same character we saw in the drama!
Han doesn't look Korean with her bright and colorful outfits that give an Indian style. She looks mysterious yet very provoking.
We will be able to see her in the Samsung Camera NX10 promotions.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's star news] Han Hyo-joo's bold glare"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[ChanMi's movie news] "Parallel Life" playing again
"Parallel Life" film has been playing in the Young Adult Retreat Center and the Cultural Arts Cent,...More
[ChanMi's star news] Kim Nam-joo her chic charisma
She has her own attraction. Actress Kim Nam-joo is in the fashion magazine MARIE CLAIRE for ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.