Her concept was always very feminine or cute. Here, Lee Yeon-hee took a different style a more vintage and modern styles put together.
Very retro in a way, don't you think?
Source : newscomm.nate.com/boa...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's take] Lee Yeon-hee's very unique style photoshoot"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean Filmmakers Turn to International Co-Production
While Korea film enjoyed a period of prosperity during the late 1990s, it is no secret that today the industry is barely managing to keep its head above water. Between 2001 and 2008, Korean movies were in the red for six of those years and in the black for just two. And profits have been dipping eve,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.