A Korean film festival will be held in China to mark the 20th anniversary of South Korea and China establishing diplomatic ties.
The Korean Film Council said the festival will be held from August 29th to October 16th in Beijing and Shanghai.
Under the theme of "Korean movies in my heart", the film festival will feature 12 Korean movies produced in the 2000s. South Korean actor Lee Je-hoon and Chinese actress Tang Wei will serve as goodwill ambassadors to promote the event.
Reported by KBS WORLD Radio Contact the KBS News: email@example.com
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Sunny Shim Eun-kyung in "Masquerade" with Lee Byung-hun and Ryu Seung-ryong
Actress Shim Eun-kyung is coming back with "Masquerade". Well known for her dialect cussing in th,...More
Yoo Dong-geun meets Kim Su-hyun for the first time in 12 years
Actor Yoo Dong-geun stars in Kim Su-hyun's drama for the first time in 12 years. He takes on the ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.