Chinese actress Tang Wei is pregnant. She announced the news on her social network account on Friday.
"[Husband Kim] Tae-yong and I are expecting a baby", she wrote. She said that she and Kim, a Korean film director, were "expecting a 'little monkey'," referring to her unborn child.
She also posted a picture of a baby monkey drawn by her father. According to the Chinese zodiac, this year is the Year of the Monkey.
The couple first met on the set of Kim's 2010 film "Late Autumn" and married in 2014.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama" Episode 17
While this episode certainly has its share of ominous brooding when it comes to authority figures ,...More
[Spoiler] "My Daughter Geum Sa-wol" ends with good triumphing over evil
"My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol" ended with the good triumphing over evil. The drama was a happy ending,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.