Leading South Korean exhibitor CJ CGV has opened two more multiplexes in Vietnam, bringing their total to nine cinemas with 69 screens in the country. The two multiplexes are in the center of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi with two 3D screens each. The Ho Chi Minh City cinema has eight screens while the Hanoi cinema has seven.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Ahn Jae-wook's fate... "Lend a hand"
On "Lights and Shadows", Ahn Jae-wook's fate came to be. On the January 16th broadcast of the 15t,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.