Crying Nu"s "Race A Horse" has been named as the most popular song to chase away your stress.
According to the show "Yoon Doo-hyeon's Must", 1,023 13-49 year olds were asked to pick the song that allows them to release the stress they go through. Crying Nut came out on top with their hit track from 1998. This was the case for the majority of voters, excluding that of the people in their 40s.
Second place went to Jo Yong-pil's "Let's Go An a Trip", which was most popular with those in their 40's. Next in third was Jaurim's "Il Tal".
Lee Moon-sae's "Red Sunset" and PSY's "Champion" came in at 4th and 5th place, respectively.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Lee Seung-gi And Ha Ji-won Receive National Merit Awards
The multi-faceted entertainer Lee Seung-gi along with top actress Ha Ji-won both received national,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.