Actor Lee Joo-hyun spoke about how he is doing.
On the KBS 2 show "Dream Team", the dream team had a pentathlon with the Korea National Sports University.
Lee Joo-hyun appeared on this program and said, "I have been at home because of some good fortune. There is something better than a lucky draw".
He said, "I have a son now, after five years of marriage. His name is Roo–ha and he's only about 100 days old".
He then told his son Roo-ha, "I know "Dream Team" called me because they couldn't find anyone else but I didn't care and came out here to make money for your diapers".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Choi Si-won takes picture at Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin's wedding
Super Junior member Choi Si-won took a picture with actors Jung Woo-sung and Go Soo. He posted on,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.