Only SBS drama "Fashion King" increased in viewing percentage.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 3rd, "Fashion King" rated 10.1% on the 2nd which is more than the 9.6% rated on the 27th of March.
MBC "Lights and Shadows" fell from 23.2% to 21.7% but still stood strong in the lead.
"Love Rain" also fell from the previous 5.2%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Fashion King" rises alone "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Choi Jung-yoon starts off easy with "The Angel's Choice"
New MBC drama "Angel's Choice" started off easy with 8.6%. According to AGB Nielsen Media Researc,...More
[Spoiler] Added episodes 11 and 12 captures for the Korean drama 'My Husband Got a Family'
Added episodes 11 and 12 captures for the Korean drama "My Husband Got a Family",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.