2010/11/19 | 686 views | | Permalink
The group FT Island released their third single album entitled "So today" in Japan on November 17, and their the new album reached sixth place on the daily Oricon chart on the day of its release.
FT Island's agency FNC Music announced their achievement in Japan on November 18 and said, "Every single album that FT Island has released in Japan has been included in the top ten in the Japanese music market. Considering that top Japanese singers also released their new albums on the same day that FT Island released their album, their ranking, which is sixth place, is much more meaningful than ranking atop the chart".
On the daily Oricon chart, Japanese singers such as KAT-TUN, SKE48, Kobukuro, AAA, and Morning Musume ranked in first to fifth place, respectively. The lyrics of the song "So Today" was written by a member of FT Island, Lee Jae-jin-I.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Song Seung-heon Draws Japanese Moviegoers with 'Ghost' Remake
Song Seung-heon (third from left) poses with castmates from "Ghost : In Your Arms Again". /Courtes,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.