New KBS 2 drama "Big" revealed a special scene of the couple on a date.
It is almost envious, the way they are holding each other's hands so tight as if they were afraid to let go of each other. This scene is actually a memory of Lee Min-jung's from the drama. She tells Gong Yoo, "Yoon-jae, your hands are so warm" and he stares at her with loving looks in his eyes.
This scene that is like a scene from an advertisement was shot all night until late but the streets were crowded with onlookers. Those up in the nearby apartments even had binoculars to help them take a look at Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jung.
Meanwhile, "Big" will be aired next month.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jung's date scene"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Jung Yong-hwa "Outstanding genes" acknowledged by professional
CN Blue Jung Yong-hwa has been chosen as the person with the best looking genes. He was chosen as,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.