Han Hye-jin got greedy.
On the January 16th broadcast of SBS's "Healing Camp" guest Lee Min-jung started a game of asking questions to which the answer must unconditionally be "absolutely". The winner was awarded Korean beef.
She asked to Han Hye-jin, "Will you marry (your boyfiend Naul) soon?", to which she replied, "Absolutely". Then she followed by attacking with a second question, "Could you marry a different person (that is not Naul)?"
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Daddy's Sorry"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Daddy's Sorry",...More
Added teaser and new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Architecture 101"
Added teaser and new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Architecture 101",...More
Added new stills and music video for the upcoming Korean movie "Nameless Gangster"
Added new stills and music video for the upcoming Korean movie "Nameless Gangster",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.