Her unsteady acting and imprecise pronunciation are the main subjects and the viewers bulletin is full of complaints about her.
Netizen's say, "Please let us understand what she is saying", "Why is Han Ji-woo being cast here and there?", "She's too young to be here" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Han Ji-woo's acting controversy, the worst casting for "Gyebaek"?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] "Poseidon" Lee Sung-jae finally finds his wife's murderer!
"Poseidon" Lee Sung-jae finally discovered the whereabouts of the Black Society Choi Hee-gon's rig,...More
[Spoiler] "Gyebaek" Song Ji-hyo really conceives in a day
Eun-go (Song Ji-hyo) conceived Eui-ja's (Cho Jae-hyun) child. In the MBC drama "Gyebaek" on Octob,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.