2014/03/08 | 563 views | | Permalink
The gangster genre is a rather strange oddity in modern Korean cinema, and the results are often hit or miss as silly and serious get muddled and mangled beyond comfort. In Jo Jin-kyoo's "My Wife Is a Gangster" we are given a unique take on the typical male mobster as Eun-jin (Shin Eun-kyung), a brutally blunt matriarch with less estrogen than a Choi Min-sik, shows us how a fatale femme runs the criminal underworld. So take a gander and if you've seen this gangster flick be sure to let us know what you think -- Enjoy! [spoilers]
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Kim Soo-hyun No Alien to Success After Hit TV Soap
Kim Soo-hyun is taking another step further in his career as an actor with his latest mega-hit TV ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.