2017/04/12 | 10939 views | | Permalink
Back in 2001, So Ji-sub and Son Ye-jin co-starred in the MBC drama, "A Delicious Proposal". 16 years later, the actors consider working together again in the movie, "Now I Will Meet You".
"Now I Will Meet You" will be an adaptation of the 2004 Japanese film, "Be With You". In the fantasy melodrama, a woman dies, leaving behind a husband and young son, only to reappear a year later, seemingly suffering from amnesia.
So Ji-sub turns 40 this year while Son Ye-jin recently celebrated her 35th birthday. It is amazing to think that it's been 16 years since they first connected in a romantic comedy, and how little they've changed since.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Kim Woo-bin chosen as the ambassador of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics
Actor Kim Woo-bin has been chosen as the ambassador of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. His energet,...More
Son Ye-jin and So Ji-sub to star in mellow flick "Now I Will Meet You"
Actors Son Ye-jin and So Ji-sub are starring in a fantasy human mellow movie called "Now I Will Me,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.