The movie "Late Autumn - 2010" achieved 4.5 billion won in sales in only three days after its release.
According to the production company Boram Entertainment on March 27, the movie attracted 50 percent of the total moviegoers and it is expected to break the previous best record of 3,000,000 audience members, which the movies "D-War" and "Sector 7" drew, in only four days. One out of two viewers coming to watch movies actually came to see Hyun Bin on average. The production company explained that it is unprecedented to achieve such success with a melodrama movie in China, where comedy and action movies are usually popular.
"Late Autumn - 2010" is being broadcast on IPTV in Korea again to commemorate the opening of the movie in China on March 23.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.