In the role of sister-in-law Nam Il-ran, Hyeon Junie is going to be the 'so-called-cutie-girl' who claims to have theoretically mastered life. She is unmarried but still thinks she's cute and gave up on love for the hate of a hard marriage life.
Hyeon Junie is one actress who can show off her characteristics with the act that she has. She seems to be just the right one for the sister-in-law-act.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Hyeon Junie joins "Ooh La La Couple" with Kim Jung-eun"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Choi Soo-young "I want to cut fruits for my boyfriend"
Choi Soo-young is going to be a fool-for-hubby Choi Soo-young revealed her views on relationships,...More
UEE and Cha Tae-hyun confirmed for "Jeon Woochi - Drama"
After School member "UEE" had confirmed to star in "Jeon Woochi - Drama" an upcoming KBS 2TV drama,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.