Actress Jung Yu-mi is a cute one everywhere she goes.
Apparently she is known as 'vita-Yu-mi' on the set of tvN "I Need Romance 2012".
In the picture revealed, Jung Yu-mi is smiling so cheerfully that those seeing this picture would want to smile with her. According to the staff, she never loses her smile no matter how tired she is.
Netizen's say, "Her smile gets rid of my stress", "So lovely I want to make her my girlfriend" and more.
"I Need Romance 2012" is a romantic comedy drama about the friendship and love between three thirty-three year old women. The ninth episode can be seen on the 18th at 11PM.
Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""I Need Romance 2012" Jung Yu-mi smile vitamin girl"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Kang Won-rae says to politicians, "Do you want my wheelchair?"
Kang Won-rae from the group Clone criticized politicians. He posted on his Twitter on the 15th, ",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.