The international community has failed to agree on revising the name of the body of water between Korea and Japan.
Latest reports indicate that the International Hydrographic Organization has decided to revisit the the discussion at its next assembly in 2017.
That means no decision will be made for the next five years.
Korea wants the body of water concurrently called the "East Sea", along with Japan's preferred name, the "Sea of Japan".
The row between the two countries has been the most contentious issue at the five-day gathering in Monaco this week.
Korea argues that both names should be added in the revised version of a chart that sets the world's oceanic boundaries.
Source : www.arirang.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.