South Korea's Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) has made a call for entries for its 13th edition, to be held April 26 – May 4, 2012. With a focus on introducing independent and experimental films from around the world, JIFF presents feature and short films including fiction films, documentaries, animation, and experimental films.The entry deadline is Jan. 27, 2012.
The festival has an International Competition and an Asian Feature Film Competition in addition to domestic feature and short film competitions. JIFF's awards which are accompanied by cash prizes include the Woosuk Award and JB Bank Award.
Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr/...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
2011 Taekwondo Essay & Art contest Awardees Recognized by Ambassador Han
The 2011 Taekwondo Essay & Art Contest drew to a close on Dec. 21, with an awards ceremony at ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.