Actor Ji Jin-hee is attempting at his first man of affair role.
Ji Jin-hee is revising the offer for a role in the new SBS drama "Kind Words".
Known as the Korean version of "Desperate Housewives", this drama is about housewives who are in difficult situations because of dangerous love and flingy husbands. It is produced by Choi Yeong-hoon from SBS drama "OB and GY" and written by "Can We Get Married?". The production is done by HB Entertainment which Ji Jin-hee is a part of.
Ji Jin-hee takes on the role of Yoo Jae-hak, a good looking man who owns a medium company and seems to live a complete life but roams around after meeting a woman. He takes on the role of a flingy man with a family.
Source : enews24.interest.me/n...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ji Jin-hee comes back in the Korean version of "Desperate Housewives""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Video] Added Korean drama 'When A Man's in Love' episode 18
Added episode 18 for the Korean drama 'When A Man's in Love' Watch on DramaFever,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.