Top stars Jo In-sung and Song Hye-kyo will be linking up to work together on a new drama called "That Winter, the Wind Blows".
A drama insider revealed that the two have been confirmed for the project that is written by writer Noh Hee-kyeong. This will be Song's second time working with the head producer Kim Kyoo-tae and writer Noh.
Song's last drama just so happened to be the one that Noh wrote, "Worlds Within" in 2008. This will also be Jo's first small screen comeback since his part in "Spring Day" before his military enlistment back in 2005.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Samsung TVs Takes Up Half of the Market Share in the Middle East and Africa
Samsung Electronics has taken up nearly half of the market share of flat screen televisions in the,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.