Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
The Host opens on a record 620 screens
Just prior to its theatrical release, BONG Joon-ho's "The Host" is already setting records.
The film is scheduled to open on an all-time high of 620 screens, which easily surpasses the previous widest release of 540 screens for "Typhoon" in late 2005. According to the film's distributor Showbox, ,...More
Korea Ranks 9th in Movie Market
Korea is found to be the 9th largest movie market in the world.
Data released by the Korea Film Council show in 2004, Korea's film market exceeded 1.3 billion U.S. dollars, in terms of sales of theater tickets and home videos.
The United States topped the list with 34.3 billion dollars, while Japa,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.