Director Kim Ki-duk poses during a photocall of Director Kim Ki-duk poses during a photocall of "ARIRANG - Movie" presented in the Un Certain Regard selection at the 64th Cannes Film Festival, in Cannes, France on May 13, 2011. / Xinhua
Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Culture Ministry Announces Plans on Boosting Nation's Contents Industry
Movies, television programs and online games these are all part of what shapes Korea's contents industry.
And as it's being deemed one of the leading industries of the future, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism announced its plans on Monday to boost the nation's contents industry.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.