They look like a pretty couple enjoying a picnic at the park on a relaxing day.
This still cut shows the two stuck together from head to toe and leaning on each other for support.
The way Lee's face was facing Kim's in a 45 degree angle, hinted they are about to kiss.
Those who have seen the picture say, "They look like a puzzle piece fit together", "They are about to get sweet!", "First kiss at last?" and more.
This park date can be seen on the twenty-seventh episode of the drama "I Do, I Do" on the 27th of June.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Sun-ah and Lee Jang-woo finally kiss"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Micky Yoochun tears at the thought of his father being alone
JYJ member Micky Yoochun missed his dead father. He posted on Twitter, "There is a number that wi,...More
[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Ahn Jae-wook shows never ending love for Nam Sang-mi
Kang Ki-tae showed his undying love for Lee Jeong-hye. Lee Jeong-hye decided to do the movie on t,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.