Other celebrities taking part include, Jang Hee-jin, Lee Kwang-soo, Park Min-young, Kim Bum and others from King Kong Entertainment. They are donating shoes, clothes, accessories and more for the "African Children's Day" bazaar on the 16th.
Director Lee Kang-ho of UNICEF said, "The possibilities of a mother dying while giving birth is 300 times as more in developing countries than advanced countries. We appreciate King Kong Entertainment and everyone for their positive support in this bazaar".
Chairman Lee Jin seong of King Kong Entertainment stated, "We are proud to be able to participate in this meaningful event helping children. We all prepared for this charity with happy hearts. We hope others will support it with warm hearts".
"Star Sharing Bazaar" can be participated through Naver Happy Bean's Bean Store, On-Bazaar. The entire profits will go to supporting birth-giving mothers in developing countries.
Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Sun-ah, Lee Dong-wook, Sung Yu-ri help Africa with bazaar"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.